Everyone is welcome!
Our free orientation, also known as Intro Sessions, are open to everyone. Come and learn a bit about mindfulness and about the different courses and events we offer. No RSVP is required, simply drop in, we’d love to have you. Learn what others have to say about mindfulness training with Micki Fine and the advantages of meditating with a group.
Mindful Living is located at 3701 Kirby Drive, Suite 890, Houston, Texas 77098 in the Baylor Family Medicine building between the S.W. Freeway and Richmond Ave.(see map below)
Dates for 2018 Orientation Sessions:
- January 23rd from 1-2 p.m. (Tuesday)
- March 3rd from 2-3 p.m. (Saturday)
- March 15th from 5-6 p.m. (Thursday)
- June 26th from noon-1 p.m. (Tuesday)
- June 28th from 5-6 p.m. (Thursday)
- Sept. 11th from 5-6 p.m. (Tuesday)
- Sept. 13th from noon-1 p.m. (Thursday)
Please note: Attendance at one of our orientation sessions is required in order to participate in a 8-week course. You may skip the orientation if you already have prior experience in mindfulness training with Micki Fine.
If you are registering for the 8-week course but are unable to attend one of the orientation sessions, please call Micki Fine at 713.702.6845 or drop us an email.