Benefits of Mindfulness
The benefits of a mindfulness practice can be experienced by nearly anyone and can help one live life more fully, peacefully and resourcefully.
Many studies have found that mindfulness practice:
- Enhances ability to act effectively under high degrees of stress,
- Reduces depression and anxiety,
- Increases well-being,
- Increases openness to experience,
- Strengthens immune system,
- Increases traits of hardiness, self-awareness, self-trust, and self-acceptance
- Improves interpersonal relationships,
- Fosters an awareness that is clear, non-conceptual, and flexible.
- Positively alters the structure and neural patterns in the brain - strengthening regions associated compassion, equanimity, clarity and wisdom.
Dive in! Join us for an 8-week MBSR Course designed for either the General Public, Mental Health or Medical Professionals.
Get your feet wet - Experience and learn the basics in our introductory 4-hr. workshop called Mindfulness Basics.
Test the Water... Join us for a 1 hr. orientation to meet Micki and determine if the 8-week course is right for you.
Read how others have benefited from mindfulness training with Micki Fine and be sure to explore all of our Upcoming Events!